20100320

WOD: 20100320

Murph.

For time:
1 mile run
100 pull-ups
200 push-ups
300 squats
1 mile run

Partition the pull-ups/push-ups/squats any way you want.

This is a terrifying workout for me, but when I saw it come up on CrossFit.com on Wednesday, I knew I had to do it. And what better way to break-in my DIY pull-up that I installed in my garage Thursday night.

I've attempted this workout once before and did about 60% of the pull-ups/push-ups/squats plus the running in about 45 minutes.

Today, I finished the entire workout. I got excrutiating cramps in my ribs/back on the final run but managed to limp through it with a bit of short walking breaks. On the positive side, I complete all of the pull-ups in sets of 5. I did everything in 5-10-15 groups, but the push-ups were taking me 2-3 sets to finish the 15 by the end.

Time: 56:15

No comments:

Post a Comment